The first Upright MRI now available in the UAE
The revolutionary design of Upright MRI allows patients to simply walk in, sit down and watch TV during the scan. The Upright MRI allows all parts of the body, particularly the spine and joints, to be imaged in a weight-bearing state and dynamic position.
The ultimate comfort and friendly environment for patients – perfect for:
- Pediatric and
- Obesity patients
Patients can sit and stand in this new open MRI, contact us for more details.
- Suitable for
- Claustrophobic patients
- Obese patients
- Patients who are unable to lie supine
- Patients with Cardiac problem they can sit in 45 degree position
- Patients who need to be observed during their scan
- Suitable for Pediatrics above 4 years old
- Scanning patient in the exact complaint position in order to prevent further unnecessary medical investigation
- Obtaining MRI result in
- Dynamic position (flexion and extension)
- Lateral bending
- No risks, no contraindication in pregnancy
- Can accommodate patients with deformities
- Obtaining high quality images with the highest power of magnet compare to other Open MRIs
Examination can be supplemented with dynamic scanning for assessment of the spine functionality in sitting or standing position or any comfortable position for the patient.
The Upright MRI is the latest advancement in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment.
Upright MRI allows patients to simply walk in and be scanned in sitting, standing, flexion and extension position. The Upright MRI allows all parts of the body, particularly the spine and joints, to be imaged through Positional Imaging in the weight bearing state.
Scans can now be taken while the patient is seated, or standing. Upright MRI can also rotate the vertically-oriented patient into a horizontal position so the patient can be scanned lying down as in conventional MRI scanning.
For patients who have extreme difficulty with and are wary of being confined in small spaces, the Upright MRI as opposed to the “tunnel” variety is the perfect solution. Patients can even watch TV while a scan is being performed.
With ability MRI Angiography (MRA) without contrast for early diagnosis of stroke and assessment of brain vasculature and no need for extra contrast charges.
Neck, Chest, Heart and Abdomen
Includes MR Cholangiography (MRCP)-MR Urography
- Joints, knee, Extremities ankle, shoulder and hip
- scanning in the standing position or dynamic with 25 degrees for early diagnosis in kinematic assessment of ACL Definition for knee
- Scanning in Standing and weight bearing or dynamic position for early diagnosis of flat foot,
Bones and Soft tissue