Color Doppler Sonography, Antares-Siemens Germany
The superior image quality caters for extraordinary detail resolution, even when faced with difficult-to-scan patients or complex examinations. Extensive diagnostic capability enables the most comprehensive range of tissue strain applications available. This is the newest innovation in the field of Ultrasonography from Siemens Germany.
The Antares System allows a variety of examinations including:
- The system caters for an extensive array of examinations including general Sonography, color Doppler / duplex scanning ultrasound and
- Trans-cranial Doppler
- Breast Ultrasound with specifying the grade of malignancy degree
- General Sonography for the abdomen , pelvis, bladder , pregnancy renal tract, etc
- Fetus Anomaly
- Color Doppler/Duplex scanning of the arterial and venous systems of the body including Cervical, Abdominal and Peripheral vessels.
- Ultrasound of the Musclo-skeletal System: Joints,
- Muscles, Tendons.
- Ultrasound of the superficial parts: Thyroid, Breast and Testicles.
- Trans -cranial Doppler scanning of the Cerebral Circulation
- Pregnancy ultrasound