Siemens Definition AS
SOMATOM Definition AS, Siemens Scanner provides a capable of adapting to virtually every patient and every clinical question. Scalable from 20 up to 128 slices the system can be configured to your specific clinical needs. Fueled by the FAST CARE platform, the SOMATOM Definition AS is designed to help maximize clinical outcome and to raise patient-centric productivity.
- Highest spatial resolution to visualize even small details
- Enough power reserves, large bore, and high-capacity table for bariatric imaging
- 70 kV scan mode for pediatric imaging
- Dynamic CT imaging with up to 42 cm coverage using the Adaptive 4D Spiral
- 3D image guidance in minimally invasive procedures designed to help simplify complex interventions
- Full on-site upgradability from 20 to 128 slice